Preparation Time : 21-25 minutes ! Cooking time : 11-15 minutes ! Servings : 4
- 4 Medium size Non-Starchy Potatoes
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Wash and peel the potatoes.But before you start peeling you need boil sufficient water in deep non-stick pan.
- As far as possible try to make use a large potatoes...For making French Fries large potatoes is good.
- After peel the potatoes cut into slices and further into batons.
- Add little salt to the boiling water along with potato batons.Cover and cook till the potatoes are 3/4th done.
- Strain the potatoes and pat dry on a kitchen towel.Transfer into a zip lock bag then seal and freeze for 3-4 hrs.
- Then heat French Fries in a sufficient oil in a deep non-stick pan.Deep fry the frozen potato batons till it became golden and crispy.Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle little salt and mix.
- Serve French Fries with sandwich or chicken burger.