Tandoori Mushroom Recipe
|Tandoori Mushroom Recipe|
Preparation Time: 10 mins ! Cooking Time: 10 mins ! Makes:4 servings
- 15-18 button mushroom-Blanched
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Black salt to taste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chili paste
- 1/2 cup hung yogurt
- 1 tsp oil
- Butter for garnishing
- Lemon wedges
- For Tandoori Mushroom Recipe Initially marinated the mushroom-So for marinate warm some oil in a non-stick skillet include gram flour,carom seeds and blend it well and verify gram flour ought not burn.Once it begin giving a pleasant smell take the dish from the warmth...
- Exchange the gram flour in a dish then include ginger-garlic paste,lemon juice,red stew powder,garam masala powder,red stew flakes,little bit of turmeric,salt,little bit of dark salt for a flavor,chaat masala,kashmiri red stew glue and hung yogurt...
- Mix all the ingredients nicely and to this marinate add blanched mushroom...
- Use hands and rub the marinate all over the mushrooms and keep it aside for 10 to 15 minutes...
- After 10 to 15 when mushroom are nicely marinate.So open the lid of the gas of the tandoor and brush little butter on the surface of the gas tandoor...If you have dont have gas tandoor you can also use oven..
- Arrange the mushroom one by one.So once mushroom arranged close the lid of the tandoor and cook the mushroom on high heat for 4 to 5 minutes...
- Almost Tandoori Mushroom Recipe has done after 4 to 5 minutes get over open the lid and turn it to another side then apply some butter on the top the mushroom close the lid and cook on high heat 4 to 5 minutes more...
- So our Tandoori Mushroom Recipe are ready to serve and have a nice byte with your guest and friends...