- Icing sugar 450 gms
- Cocoa powder 125 gms
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Milk 5 tbsp
- Condensed milk 1 tsp
- butter 152 gms
- walnuts/cashew nuts chopped 100 gms
- Mix the cocoa powder,salt,condensed milk,icing sugar and butter,stir till it forms a thick mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking dish.
- Microwave the mixture on high power for 2 minutes.
- Remove immediately and stir until until the mixture is smooth.
- Mix the nuts into this chocolate mixture
- Pour the mixture into an 8 inch square tray which is lined with butter paper.
- Allow to cool.
- Then chill till it is set.
- Then remove and cut into desired pieces.
- Serve chilled.