Chicken and broccoli recipe
Prep time:15 mins ! Cook time:15 mins ! Total time:30 mins
- 2 kg boneless chicken breast-Cut it into medium pieces
- 8 to 10 broccoli-Blanched
- 10 to 15 mushroom button-Quartered
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 2-3 green chilies-Finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp red chili sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- A pinch of sugar
- Crushed black peppercorn to taste
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red chili flake
- For making Chicken Broccoli heat some oil in non-stick pan,add ginger-garlic and green chilies saute a well for a few minutes...
- Add mushroom,sprinkle some salt,Toss well and cook mushroom are tender...
- When mushroom are almost cooked at this stage add chicken and again toss.Cook till the chicken pieces are tender and mushroom are well cooked...
- When chicken and mushroom cooked put soya sauce,chili sauce,oyster sauce,tomato ketchup,some chilies flakes,pinch of sugar,salt,crushed peppercorn and mix well...
- At the same put 1/2 cup of water,Mix well by the time mixture is coming to a boil.Lets prepare a cornflour paste...
- In a bowl put cornflour,some water and add it to the cooked mixture...
- As you can see that the mixture has became thick add broccoli(Broccoli already blanched you dont have to really cook them)switch of the heat,Add some vinegar give it a mix..
- So finally Chicken Broccoli has done...
- Serve with hot rice or tandoori...