- 4-6 (1-1/2 lbs.) Chicken Breasts(boneless)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 cloves of garlic(minced)
- 1/2 tsp fleshly cracked black pepper
- First marinate the chicken.
- In a small bowl add soy sauce,olive oil,brown sugar,garlic,cracked black pepper and lemon then whisk them all.
- Then add chicken and make sure you covered with you sauces because this is going to covered and its's gonna marinate in the refrigerator 2 to 4 hours.
- But before light up the grill please make sure that growing services nice and clean.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray or if you dont want to spray then you can use little oil and brush it lightly on them.
- Preheat the grill to 500 degrees F.Add marinated chicken breast to the hot grill.
- Grill it for 2 minutes and then turn it over and again grill it for 2 minutes or for thicker chicken breast grill 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with baked beans or grilled chicken salad