- Goan chorizos 150 gms(available in the goan food stores)
- Peeled garlic 20 gms
- Onion chopped 20 gms
- Ginger paste 10 gms
- Toddy vinegar 25 ml
- Olive oil 20 ml
- Green chilli chopped to taste
- Salt to taste
- Tomato pure(optional) 50 gms
- In a bowl pour olive oil and microwave on high power for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic,stir it and microwave on high power for 1 minute.
- Add onion to it and microwave on high for 1 minute.Stir and microwave on high power for 30 seconds till it translucent.
- Add ginger paste and microwave on high power for 1 minutes,stir.
- Add chillies and then goan chorizos and stir while adding toddy.
- Microwave for about 6 minutes on high power or till it is well sauteed.
- Increase by 2 to 3 minutes,if it done.
- Check seasoning.
- Add tomato paste to it and stir,If you wish it to be saucy microwave on high power for 1 minute.
- Serve hot accompanied with pao/bread rolls.