- Oats 80 gms
- Milk 300 ml
- Sliced nuts 30 gms
- Raisins 15 gms
- Apple grated 1 no
- For making Porridge oats take 1 1/2 cup water in a bowl and microwave on high power for about 1 minutes.
- Add oats and again microwave on high power for 3 minutes.Keep stir every 1 minutes.
- Add milk and microwave on high power for 3 minutes and same sting keep stir every minute.
- Blend in grated apples on top of porridge oats.
- Porridge oats is ready to go in a plate serve with a topping of sliced nuts and raisins.