chicken fingers recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs of chicken(Tenderloins)
- 1 1/ 2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic(Granulated)
- Few dashes of hot sauce
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tsp onion(Granulated)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add chicken and pour the butter milk and hot sauce over the top and keep stir until it coated all over the chicken and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Then after 15 minutes take out the chicken from the butter milk and place it on clean bowl.
- In shallow platter add flour,celery salt,onion,paprika,garlic,salt and pepper and whisk them all together.
- Dig the each pieces of chicken in the flour and repeat the same step for reaming chicken and place them on platter for about 15 minutes.
- Add enough oil to dutch oven and bring it about 350 degrees.
- Then fry the chicken and cook it for 3 to 5 minutes flip them over as they needed until they turns to the golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on paper towels and serve right away.