Devil's food cake
- 1 1/2 cups cake and pastry flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of coffee
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of dutch process cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups confectioners of sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- For first step mix up the dry ingredients.
- Add a cake flour into a large bowl,baking soda,salt and whisk them all.
- Add cocoa powder,sugar,coffee,milk,vegetable oil and mix it for about 2 minutes just insure that everything are mix nicely and well combined.
- Then next go head dumping your eggs and vanilla extract and continue to mixing into the eggs.
- Pour the batter into 2 greased and floured 9 inch round baking pans.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool in pans until warm and remove from the pan and allow them to cook completely on cooling rack.
- While the cakes are cooling at the same prepare frosting cream butter with mixture.
- Gradually include powdered sugar until blend is thick, rich and very much consolidated.
- Mix heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract.
- Forest cooled cakes.