- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 8/4 Vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 tbsp vanilla
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 5 Apple peeled,cored and diced
- First of all whisk together all the eggs,sugar,vanilla and oil.Then sift the dry ingredients together and add to the egg mixture.
- Then fold the apple and pour the mixture into 9 inch ring then bake at 350C for 30 minutes or until the cake springs back when or toothpick insert come out a clean.
- Cool for about 20 minutes and dust with a sugar,drizzle with caramel sauce and decorate with fresh raspberries walnuts.
- Apple Cake is ready to serve.Enjoy with your friends and guest.