Red velvet cupcake
This Red velvet cupcake are so light and damp due to buttermilk.Some affection to utilize harsh cream however i discovered buttermilk is more advantageous... You can make it home at whatever point your formulas calls...
Prep Time:-15 Minutes ! Cook Time:-14 Minute Yield:-12 ! Difficult Level:-Easy
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Large egg
- 2 tablespoon liquid red food coloring
- 1/2 Cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 180 gram cream cheese,chilled
- 1/4 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup sugar,sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon puree vanilla extract
- The first thing you have to do line cupcake tin with paper case and preheat the oven to 180C for 10 minutes.
- Sift all the purpose flour,coco powder, and baking powder together through a sieve then keep it aside.
- In another mix bowl place butter and blend them until smooth and fluffy.Slowly add in sugar and keep beating.
- Now add 1 egg and continue beating.It looks thin and yellow but 2 to 3 minutes later it will be thick and pale also add vanilla extract and give a finely beating.Keep it aside.
- In a measuring cup or container add red food color to the butter milk or if sour cream is around you can use it too and whisk it.
- Now in the egg butter mixture add half of the flour and red butter milk mixture beat them until well combined.
- Then another half and keep beating for next few seconds.
- In a small bowl add baking soda in the vinegar and allow them to fizz.
- Quick fold it to your batter.Because baking soda just starts to react as soon as it goes in the cake batter.
- And in the same working speed pour the batter until they are half filled.
- Place the cupcake tin in the oven for 12-14 minutes or until a toothpick insert in the middle of the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Meanwhile lets make cream cheese frosting.
- Put cream cheese in a mixing bowl also add butter,sugar and vanilla extract.Start beating.Beat this until they were well combined and achieve thick consistency.
- Put the frosting in the pipping bag squeezed it down to remove air pockets and make sure the cream comes all together.Secure with rubber band.
- Keep it in refrigerator until the cupcakes are ready for frosting.
- Before frosting make sure the little cakes are completely cooked because if you frost over a hot cake the frosting will will melt and runny.
- Now frost your luscious cupcakes.
- Serve chilled.
- This cupcakes are perfect for valentines days or any birthday.