For Potato Filling
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 Spring chopped curry leaves
- 2 Medium onion(Chopped)
- 2 Medium Tomato(Chopped)
- 1 1/2 red chili ginger paste
- 4 Medium boiled potato(Cut into cubes)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Sliced bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp butter for each slice
- Min coriander chutney
- Red chili,ginger paste
- Sev for topping
- Tomato ketch up for serving
- In a pan heat 2 tsp oil.
- Add mustard seeds.Let them crackle.
- Add chopped curry leaves and saute it for while.Then add sliced onion cook until it became brown.
- Now chopped tomato go saute it nicely until the tomato start loosing moisture.
- It time to add red chili ginger paste and some spices cumin powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,add little more chili powder.Cook for few minutes until the oil get separates.
- Add boiled potato.Mix them with other spices so that potato got nice coating.
- Now it seasoning time add salt and pepper together.Give a nice mix.
- Try to break the potatoes but don't break to much.
- Lastly add bell pepper and give just quick stir.Now filling is ready to go in sandwich.
- Take your bread slices.Spread butter,mint coriander chutney and potato filling.
- Cover the potato filling with another bread.If you wish you can spread little red chili ginger paste on another side bread slices.
- Paste the sandwich maker with little butter and place your sandwich in it.
- Toast them until it became brown.
- Serve with Sev,Coriander Mint Chutney And Ketch Up.