Grilled Chocolate and Cheese Sandwich
Prep Time:10 Minutes ! Cook Time:2 Minutes ! Yield:5 Sandwich
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 4 Slices soft brown brown bread
- 200 gm milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips or or more to taste
- Grated cheese to taste
- Melt the milk chocolate first.On a hot boiling pot place another bowl that is contain chocolate i have milk chocolate compound here.If milk chocolate compound is not around you try with others chocolate.
- As soon as you put your chocolate bowl on hot water it has started melting allow it to melt lit bit for 2 minutes and then stir it.Keep string until the chocolate melts completely.
- Then add butter and stir again.It will become thick because of butter.When it done remove from the cook-top immediately and let it cool down.
- Now take your bread slices spread the chocolate uniformly on each slices.
- Grate some cheese on the top of the chocolate and sprinkle some choco chips then close it with other bread slices.The chocolate side should be down.Press lightly to stick bread.
- Smear the sandwich grilled with butter and place your sandwich on hot grill.
- Close the the lid and allow it to be done.It will not take more than 1 and half minutes after 1 and half minutes golden grill marks will appear on the top.This is sign that it is done.
- Take out the bread and cut them in a triangle.
- Now Grilled Chocolate Cheese Sandwich your is ready to serve.
- Try this recipe at home you can enjoy it breakfast or snacks or you can make it for your kids lunch box.