- Skinless chicken 400 gm(cut into bite size pieces)
- 2 Medium onion(Thickly cut)
- 1 Bell pepper
- 2 Tomatoes(Thickly cut)
- 4-5 tbsp tomato sauce
- 5-6 Green chilies
- 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp red chili
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt,red chili powder,turmeric powder and black pepper mix well,Rest it for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan,Put the marinated chicken pieces in pan and cook the chicken pieces until done completely or until the chicken became turn brown color.
- Make the flame low and cook it by covering the lid for 20 to 25 minutes.
- In another pan heat oil.Put ginger paste and garlic julienne.Saute it for while.
- You should do next step very jiffy.Now Add onion,tomato,bell pepper and green chilies.Saute it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now time to add spices so add reaming red chili powder,cumin powder,gram masala powder and salt to taste.Give a nice stir.
- Next add lime juice,add tomato sauce then stir quickly.
- Add cooked chicken pieces.Make sure that chicken pieces are cooked enough because we are not gonna cooked anymore.Just stir frying the chicken.Mix well so that spices and vegetables has coated enough with chicken.
- Finally add coriander leaves and give a nice stir.
- Chicken Jalfrezi is ready to serve hot.