- 6 Fish fillets
- 1 tbsp onion paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp green chili paste
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp peeper powder
- 1st marinate the fish fillets with little salt and lime juice for 10 to 20 minutes...
- In another mixing bowl mix all the ingredients that is onion paste,egg,ginger and garlic paste,green chili paste,pepper powder,chopped cilantro,chopped mint leaves,salt to taste and mix them together...
- Add the fish pieces into the mixture and allow it to marinate for at least 1 hr in refrigerator...
- After 1 hr remove the fish from the refrigerator.Then coat the fish fillets in breadcrumbs and give a nice rectangular shape by using a knife.Do the same process for this...
- Heat a oil in deep fry pan.Deep fry the fish fillets in the oil until they are golden brown in color...
- Remove the fish fillets in a plate and soak excess oil in the absorbent paper.Repeat the same process for rest of the fish.....
- Our Fish Fry is ready to serve with salads,tomato ketchup