Restaurant Style Raita
- 200 gm curd
- 1 tbsp chopped cucumber
- 1 tbsp chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp grated carrot
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- First chopped the onion finely.
- In a small bowl put curd and whisk the curd well until it gets smooth,Add salt,cumin powder,pepper powder,chili powder,grated carrot,chopped cucumber,chopped tomato and chopped onion.
- Mix them well.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and mix it again.
- Put in a serving bowl garnish as you wish.
- Here i have prepare mix Raita but you can make Raita with with the ingredients which you love most.
- Some popular variation of Raita..Are "Boondi Raita","Onion Raita" and "Cucumber Raita"even fruits can be used in Raita.