Serves:2 ! Prep Time: 20 minutes! Cooking Time:8 min Level:Easy
- 2 tbsp butter
- 150 gms wafers
- 1 no onion chopped
- 1 no green capsicum chopped
- 4 nos eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp coriander chopped
- 4 tbsp cheese grated
- Salt to taste
- Apply some butter to a microwave baking dish.
- Then layer the base with crushed wafers,sprinkle chopped capsicum and onions.
- Microwave uncovered it for 2 minutes on high power.
- In a small bowl mix eggs,milk and salt.
- Then pour the egg mixture onto wafers and cover the microwave on medium power for 5 minutes or till the egg almost done.
- After 5 minutes touch the egg and see weather egg has done fully if not then again keep in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Then remove it and sprinkled grated cheese on the egg mixture and again microwave it for 1 minute.
- Stand it for 2 minutes.
- So finally our country style omelette has done.
- Serve hot and garnished with chopped coriander.