- 6 nos eggs
- 1 no red bell pepper
- 1 no yellow bell pepper
- 50 gms zucchini
- 5 gms fresh basil
- 1 tsp crushed pepper
- 20 ml oil
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper and keep it aside.
- Cut the bell peppers and zucchini into thin long strips.
- Take a bowl with the bell peppers and zucchini and keep in microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
- Cool it for seconds and add this to the egg mixture,mix well.
- In a round shallow dish,pour little oil and microwave it on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour 1/3rd part of the egg mixture in it so that it covers the bottom of the bowl with a good sized layer.Then microwave on high power for 3 minutes.
- When almost everything set and egg the egg is firm to touch,turn over.
- Microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Finish the remaining egg mixture in the same manner.