Masala Kulfi Chai Recipes
- 11/2 cups masala chai
- 3 cups rabdi
- 2 tbsp pistachios-roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp dried ginger powder(soonth)
- First slightly roast few fennel seeds so we can actually get beautiful flavor out of them.Roast fennel seeds on a very low heat for about 1 to 2 minutes or till the nice beautiful aroma will released.
- After 1 to 2 minutes you can notice that fennel seeds slightly darken color and there is beautiful aroma coming out of them then turn of heat and let this cool slightly till it grind to a nice fine powder.
- Then transfer it to a grinder also add some dried ginger powder to fennel seeds not to much very little bit also spoonful of sugar because i love the flavor that you get when you mix fennel along with the sugar and grind till it became fine powder and keep it aside.So now this is your spices mix that you can use to make your every day cup of tea.
- And in the same pan very lightly toast some pistachios just to make a nice and crunchy.So roast it very lightly.
- Take a big bowl in which mix a masala chai .
- In a masala chai add a spoonful masala mixer that you prepare,rabdi and give's a good mix.
- Add some roast pistachios again give it a good mix and its now ready to set this into a beautiful kulfi moulds.
- Pour this mixture into a kulfi moulds.
- After a fill up all of the kulfi moulds with this mixture.
- Refrigerator all the kulfi 8 to 10hrs or over night or till the nice they formally set.
- And other thing which you do this once it half set you can insert a stick between them so that it easy to pick and hold and easily to eat.
- To make this masala chai kulfi you need to make masala chai first which is really easy to make all you need do is boil some water along with some tea leaves some sugar some milk and your choice of spices.Green cardamons.ginger are the standard spices that are use but you can use any other spices ever you feel like may be tulsi leaves or even cinnamon stick.
- To make rabdi at a home take 1ltr of milk reduce till it became nice and thick add some sugar and let it boil down.