Paneer makhani sauce are usually make by tomato sauce,cream,ginger,garlic,red chili powder. Paneer makhani are best in tandoori roti,naan and plain pulao.It is delicious sources of protein and vitamins A and C.
Serves:04 ! Cooking Time:7 Minutes
- 200 gm's paneer
- 15 ml honey
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 500 ml fresh tomato puree
- 25 gm's chopped ginger
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 nos bay leaves
- 8 nos whole cardamom
- 40 gm's ghee
- 80 ml fresh cream
- 20 gm's butter
- 2 tsp kasoori methi
- Salt to taste
- Cut paneer into thick strips or cubes.
- Take a deep casserole and add all gravy ingredients except tomato puree and microwave it on high power for 1 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree,honey and chili powder.
- Microwave it on high power for 3 minutes.
- Strain discard the spices and return to casserole.
- Add the paneer mix well and microwave it on medium power for 1 minute.
- Add finishing ingredients and mix well.
- Let it stand cover for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot accompanied with roti.