- Potato 5 medium sized(Boiled)
- Shah jera 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Green chillies 2(Finely chopped)
- Few Coriander leaves(Finely chopped)
- 5 small slices of bread
- 1 cup oil for frying
- Onion 1(Finally chopped)
- Ginger 11/2 inch(Finally chopped)
- Green chillies 2
- Few coriander leaves
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Amchoor powder 1/2 tsp
- Take a large plate and place all boiled potatoes in it and start peal the skin of the boiled potatoes so try to use large plate where you can knead them later.
- When aloo peal's mash up with the help of masher and make sure there will be no lumps.
- After mashup add spices which is shah jera,red chilli powder,green chillies,coriander leaves,soak the bread into a bowl of water for few seconds then immediately take it out the bread and squeeze out excess water from it and break the bread pieces into the aloo tikka,add salt as per your taste.Mix up all of this together and knead into a good dough.
- Rub few drops of oil onto your palm and knead the dough together.
- So 50% tikka is almost done just put a few drops of oil on the side of the plate.
- Take a portion of the tikka dough and roll it into a ball.Try to use a oil to smoothen the tikka ball and then slightly flatten the ball.
- Repeat the same process to make more tikki.Try and see that all the ball are the same size so let the tikkas look identical not one big and one small.
- For filling you have to do this add coriander powder to the onions,ginger,red chilli powder,jera powder,amchoor powder and salt to taste then mix all the ingredients together.Now filling process has done.
- To make the tikka with a filling,Apply a little oil onto your palm and take a ball of dough slightly flatten it.Place the filling at the center of the flattened tikka.
- Gently close and slightly flatten the aloo tikka.
- So here one tikka is ready with filling use same process to make other tikkis.
- Add oil into a kadia or a deep frying pan.Ensure that oil is heat.
- If you want to check weather the oil has got really hot just put a tinny pieces of potato into a pan and if it starts fritters than that means oil has really get much heat.So this is the information to check weather the oil has got heat.
- Gently slide the aloo tikka in the kadai.
- Keep gently turning it and fry tikka until they turn into golden brown from both sides without getting burn and keep the flame constantly high.
- Once the tikkas get done remove it from kadai and transfer it into a tissue paper.
- Repeat the same process to make remaining tikka.
- So finally aloo tikka is almost done.
- Serve it with mint chutney.