Serves:4 ! Cooking Time:18 minutes
- 1 cup thick rawa
- 150 gm's onions
- 6 nos green chillies
- 2 tsp channa dal
- 2 tsp urad dal
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/4 cup coconut grated
- 1 no lime
- 100 gm's tomato
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 50 gm's potato cubes
- 50 gm's carrot grated
- 25 nos cashew
- 5 tbsp ghee
- A pinch of turmeric
- For garnish green coriander
- Soak the dals for 15 minutes and drain the water.
- In a broad bowl keep rawa and microwave on "medium" powder for 2 minutes to roast.
- In another broad bowl take ghee,add mustard,jeera,onions,green chillies,soaked dals,curry leaves and keep microwave on high powder for 3 minutes.Keep stir every minutes.
- Add tomato,turmeric powder and keep microwave on "high" power for 3 minutes.Keep stir every minute.
- Add 1/2 cup of hot water,vegetable and salt.Cover and keep microwave at medium power for 5 minute.Stir every minute.
- Add 2 cups hot water,roasted rawa and lime juice.
- Cover and keep microwave on high powder for 5 minutes.
- Add grated coconut,grated carrots and fresh coriander leaves.
- Let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnished with cashew and spring green coriander.