Banana Ice Cream
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 medium bananas,peeled,sliced and frozen until solid
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp honey
- First of all freeze all the bananas.
- So for that put them into a zip lock bag and freeze them for 3 to 4hrs.
- After 4hrs when bananas get frozen.
- Blend 2 bananas with cocoa powder,cream,honey and vanilla essence in a blender jar and give a quick blend till it became smooth.
- Cut the remaining frozen bananas into a halves and chop one half roughly.
- Add the chopped banana to the blender jar and mix well.
- Then transfer the ice cream mixture into an airtight container give it a stir so that the pieces of banana are nicely mixed into it.
- And freeze it for 6 to 8hrs.
- Scoop and serve garnished with remaining banana half slices.