- Fondant Icing
- Pastry Brush
- Decorative Mould
- Rolling Pin
- Fondant Cutters
- Cake Decoration(your choice)
- Icing Sugar
- Decorating Sugar
- Icing Smoother
- First off all dust marzipan and start work surface with icing sugar and make roll out the marzipan to a large circle make enough to cover top and sides of cake set aside rolling pin then unroll over the cake then cut of the excess marzipan and make smooth with an icing smoother make smooth of all the cake carefully.
- when the cake become smooth let the marzipan dry at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Then next step knead the fondant about 2 min.
- Dust with icing sugar and make a roll out to a large circle roll onto rolling pin.
- Unroll over the cake same again cut excess part of fondant then make a smooth with an icing smoother to every where of cake and make smooth as much as you can.
- Press the mould into fondant and use the cutter to cut around the embossed the fondant after that brush with a little water.
- Place on the cake add decoration of your choice and sprinkle with the decorating sugar....