- 1 Small head cauliflower(separated into flowers)
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground pepper
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp Snipped parsley or 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- Place cauliflowers and water in microwaveable medium casserole.
- Place microwaveable cover on top then cook it on 100% microwave power for 6 to 7 minutes or until tender drain and set aside covered.
- Place the butter in small glass measuring cup cook on 100% microwave power for 30 to 45 seconds or until butter melts blend in flour,Worcestershire sauce,salt and pepper stir in milk until smooth.
- Cook 100% microwave power for 4 to 5 minutes or until thickened,stirring once.
- Still in cheese and parsley pour sauce over cooked cauliflower.