Dinner is without Home-Made pecan Pie Recipe get creative with these delicious variations.Serve classic pecan pie or get creative delicious dish.
- 200 g Rich shortcrust pastry
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 15 ml Milk
- 150 g Demerara Sugar
- 150 ml Maple Syrup
- 2.5 ml Vanilla essence
- 200 g Pecan nuts(halved)
- 50 g Butter
- Roll out pastry and line a 22 cm flan dish then beat the eggs and milk together.
- Place the syrup and sugar into microwave proof bowl-heat on 100% microwave power for 2 minutes.
- Add the butter and cook for a further 30 seconds,mix well.
- Slowly stir in eggs and vanilla essence whisk together well.Place the nuts in the base of the lined dish pour over the syrup mixture.
- Preheat the oven when the oven is preheated place the dish on turntable.
- Bake on convection 210 C for 10 minutes followed by 180C for 30-35 minutes or until the filling has set.