- 1 tbsp Cayenne pepper powder
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp black peppercorn
- 1 to 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 5-6 Garlic(Minced)
- 2 tbsp chili oil
- 2 tbsp Serrano pepper(chopped)
- Take a big pan add soya sauce,lemon juice,cayenne,turmeric,paprika,black pepper then optional ingredients that is chili oil and garlic..
- Then stir this all ingredients make sure that all ingredients are mixed into soy sauce and lemon juice..
- Apply this mixture to chicken(use only chicken leg pieces) turn it over and make sure that chicken coated well also use mixture under chicken flesh and marinate chicken over the night in refrigerator (don't need to add salt)..
- For grilling method weather you preferred to be over charcoal or if you want you can use flame of gas .So here im using charcoal...
- Put a metal rack over a charcoal then flight the chicken pieces on the rack first you have to put from skin side,put three pieces in one side and other side you have to do same(don't brush this chicken with ingredients because the marinated is well enough)..
- Place on their well,cover it up.After cooking, Use a fork backside and press the flesh.If its fairly firm then its time to remove..
- Cook it for 20 minutes..Here your Barbecue Chicken Recipe is ready to serve...
- Garnish with cilantro,tomatoes,onions and some lime juice and serve with Tortillas and Pico de gallo...