- 300 g butter or margarine
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Cups sugar
- 200 g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Hazel nuts or any nuts of your choice
- First melt the butter in microwave for 30 second..
- Then put all purpose flour,coca powder,baking powder and sieve them together(sieving is very important part of baking because in this way all the ingredients get mixed properly and evenly distributed with each other and it also removes lump or dirt if they contain.)
- Whisk the eggs stir in sugar put few drops of vanilla essence and melted butter mix them them again until they are well incorporated with each other..Dont over mix it 2-3 minutes mixing is enough for this..
- Put the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold it.Very gently mix it(make sure the butter is lump free) if you want you can use electric mixer but don't over heat it..
- Add chopped hazel nuts and stir in(you can add any nuts of your choice even you can add choco chips,milk chocolate anything you like.)..
- Now line a baking tray with baking paper add pour the batter in.Spread evenly..
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes to 180 degree centigrade.Now put the tray in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- You can also make the brownie in the micro safe bowl.Brush with little butter then put baking paper which cut in round shape and again brush little butter on the baking paper so that brownie can come of easily..
- Pour in the batter and keep in microwave for 5 minutes on high power..(To check the brownie you would do that take put a toothpick inside it and take out.If you find if there is no batter then you know its done..
- Now invert the brownie which is made in microwave.You can see so nicely it ill come out then pull out the baking paper..
- Garnish with cherry..Here your Chocolate Brownie Recipe is ready to serve...