Paneer butter masala
- 400 gm paneer
- 4 tbsp onion paste
- 1 Cup tomato puree
- 200 gm cream
- 4 tbsp cashew nut paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- Whole garam masala :3 cardamom,6 cloves,2 cinnamon stick,2 bay-leaves
- 2 tsp kasoori methi(crushed)
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chili
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Coriander leaves 1 stick-Finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 Cube butter
- First fry the paneer. To fry the paneer add oil in the pan.
- Fry the paneer piece until it get golden brown color.Soak them in a warm water so they became soft.
- In another pan heat 3 tbsp of butter and also add little bit oil.
- Add whole garam masala saute it for a while and add onion paste,ginger and garlic paste saute it well.Until it raw smell go out.
- Now add garam masala powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder and chili powder..Mix it well for 1 minutes.At same time also add salt and little bit of sugar,Fry the masala well when the spices leave the oil then you come to know that masala has done.
- Add tomato puree and mix it with masala.Cook on high flame until the oil leaves masala.
- Add cream,cashew nut paste,kasoori methi and give a nice mix..Cover the pan and make the flame low for 1-2 minutes.
- Add little water....If you want more gravy then you can add more water.
- Now put the soaked paneer pieces.Mix it well then cover and cook it for 2-3 minutes.So that the juice of gravy can get inside the paneer.
- After 2-3 minutes uncover the pan.You can see Paneer Butter Masala is ready.
- Garnish with coriander leaves,fresh cream and butter.
- Serve with hot bread or pulao.
- For onion paste to make onion paste boil the onion and then grind it in the grinding machine.
- To make Home Made Tomato Pure you need to that first boil the big red tomatoes,peel the skin and also peel the eyes then grind it in a grinder,also add one clove,garlic,salt and sugar to taste,little oil.