K.F.C Fried Chicken Recipe is most popular fast food among all the age groups in all over the world..I tried this recipe lot to replicate the recipe but it's very difficult.But after research far and wide finally i found this recipe that comes out tasting just like the original taste.So try out this yummy recipe and enjoy KFC fried chicken recipe at home only.
- 1 kg chicken(cut into 6 pieces)
- 1 Egg(beaten)
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp dried saga
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried marjoram
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp MSG i.e. ajinomoto
- Oil to deep fry
- First thing combine the egg ,butter milk and salt in a large bowl then after adding this all gave a good whisk..
- Soak the chicken pieces in the mixture for 30 minutes..
- In another shallow bowl or plate season all purpose flour with salt and fold in all the herbs and spices that is oregano,dried basil,dried saga,dried marjoram,chili powder,paprika,white pepper powder,ginger powder,garlic powder and ajinomoto,also add crushed cornflakes and bread crumbs.Give them a nice toss to mix all together..
- Then remove the chicken pieces from egg and buttermilk mixture and let the chicken drip all the excess liquid..
- Roll the chicken in seasoned flour until completely coated.For make the more crispier option.So just take out the egg-buttermilk mixture another bowl and put the chicken pieces again in the egg-buttermilk mixture and then in the flour mixture..
- Then heat 1/2 liter oil in a pan add the chicken pieces in hot oil and fry them until it get golden brown.Cook them by covering the pan so that chicken get cooked inside and also lower the flame to avoid burning..
- Now K.F.C Fried Chicken Recipe is ready and keep out the fried pieces and keep them on paper towel to get rid of excess oil..