- 500 gm Chicken(boneless)
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 1 Egg(beaten)
- 1/2 tsp ginger and garlic
- Salt to taste
- Oil deep frying
- 1 Capsicum(diced)
- 2 Medium onion(diced)
- 5-6 Green chillies(silted)
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic(chopped)
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp red chili sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp black-pepper
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp aginamoto
- First mix the chicken with salt,chopped ginger and garlic,red chili powder,cornflour,egg and mix it well so that chicken pieces are coated nicely(mix the chicken with hand).This is the recipe which you don't need to marinate it for long hours.Just mix it and its ready for deep frying..
- Heat two tbsp oil in a pan and fry the chicken over high heat until it turn nice crisp and tender,after fry keep it aside.
- For sauce:put 2 tbsp oil in a pan,Add 1 tsp chopped ginger and garlic then saute it..
- Now add diced onion,green chills(if you chilli chicken more spicier then you can add lots of chilli to it.Otherwise 5-6 chillies is enough.),salt.Stir fry them on over high flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Add capsicum and saute it for 2-3 minutes.Now its time to add soya sauce,tomato sauce,vinegar,red pepper sauce and also add black pepper powder and aginamoto..
- Mix it well.Add fried chicken pieces and toss well.So here you dried Chilli Chicken Recipe is ready..
- Now lets make a gravy one.Add 1 cup of water for gravy(if you want more gravy then add more water) and cook it for 1 minute..
- Take a small bowl and put 1 tbsp cornflour and add water to dissolve it and then pour it into chicken and make gravy little thick..
- Now Chilli Chicken Recipe is ready serve with noddles or fried rice..I'm sure you will like it..