Chocolate and jam muffins
- 200 g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 Medium eggs
- 200 gm yogurt
- 75 gm unsalted soften butter
- Mixed fruit jam
- Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes.
- Line a six hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Sieve 200 g flour with 1 tsp baking powder into a bowl,Stir in the chopped mix chocolate and 100 g caster sugar or powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl add 200 g yogurt,2 eggs and 75 gm soften butter.Beat them well using a spoon or hand blander..Make sure they are at room temperature otherwise they may create lump.
- While mixing to other ingredients.Add to the dry mix,half at a time.Fold to combine but do not over mix as it will toughen the muffins.
- Fill the case with half of the batter..Now let's come to the twist part..Add little jam in the centre"you can use mixed fruit jam".
- Then cover with more mixture to fill the cases almost 2/3rd full.Because after baking it will rise.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean completely...Let it coll.
- So here your Chocolate And Jam Muffins is ready to your next party.Your guests will not only love this,they will become delighted when chunks of yummy chocolate and jam blast in their mouth..