Tandoori prawn skewers and KFC colslaw
- 1 kg jumbo prawn
- 100 gm hung curd
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp kasouri methi
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp mustard oil
- Butter for basting
- 2 Cups shredded cabbage
- 1 Cup carrot julienne
- 1/2 cup onion(chopped)
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 1/2 lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1st do Marination by adding ginger-garlic paste,half tsp salt and juice of lemon mix them well make sure all of them nicely coated with ingredients and keep it aside for 10 minutes...
- While prawn is reasting lets make the 2nd marination,take 1 large bowl and start by adding with huge yogurt,coriander powder,lit bit turmeric powder,red chili powder(if you like more spices then you can add more red chili powder),cumin powder,kasouri methi,coriander leaves,garam masala powder,(you must add more coriander leaves)cream and mustard oil...
- Combine all of them well,Now add prawns and mix well to coat with the marination,keep it aside for 1 hour...(The more you marinate the more flavor it will have)
- Method for grilling..Preheat the oven 230 C...
- Thread prawns one by one. place left marination on the highest. it'll create prawns a lot of juicy and tasteful..
- Now place the baking tray in the oven for 15 minutes...
- After they are half done take out and brush little butter on the top.Basting prevents prawns from desiccation and makes juicy and succulent...
- Put them in again and cook for another 7-8 minutes.After 7-8 minutes take out from the oven...
- Now my Tandoori Prawn is ready...
- Serve with colslaw on one side and pickled onion...
- For making KFC Colslaw...
- In a bowl,Add cabbage,carrot,onion,sugar,white pepper powder,butter milk,mayonnaise,vinegar,salt and lime juice,gave a good whisk until it become smooth..So here your KFC Colslaw is ready..