muglai special..Chicken korma curry has pieces of boneless chicken cooked with almond sauce and spices and garnished with roasted almonds.Chicken korma mostly we can found in Hyderabad where first mughal use to love then slowly slowly it has became famous in all over Indian And now we can found in every restaurant.It's make boneless chicken.
- 250 gm chicken
- 2 Medium sized onion(fine paste)
- 5 tbsp ginger and garlic(paste)
- 3 tsp red chili powder
- 3 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- whole garam masala(1 Bay leaf,1 inch cinnamon stick,3-4 mace strands,2 Green cardamon,5 Cloves,5 Black pepper,1 Large cardamon)
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup curd(sour)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp coconut powder
- 8-10 Cashew nuts
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 Pinches red color
- Garnish for coriander
- For Chicken Korma take a chicken wash it....
- Marinate the chicken with curd,color,bit of salt,ginger and garlic....
- Rub the mixture thoroughly to the pieces and keep it aside for 2-3 hours....
- In a mixer make a fine paste of cashew-nuts,coconut,onion and poppy seeds.
- Put 2 tsp of oil and fry all the gram masala and also marinated chicken.Fry all the chicken until the water gets absorbed..
- Now its time to prepare gravy in another pan put 2 tsp of oil and add onion paste and fry it until the onion get brown color.
- After when onion get brown color,add turmeric powder,coriander powder,red chili, salt to taste,little bit of water,rest of curd and whole gram masala(if you don't have gram masala you can use chicken masala also)...
- stir it well then after 2-3 minutes add all the chicken into gravy and mix it well,add paste of cashew-nuts ,coriander,coconut powder and poppy.
- In a Chicken Korma put water of you requirement if you want thick gravy then add little water if you want more then put more water and cook it for 10-20 minutes on slow flame or until the chicken get properly cooked...
- Here your Chicken korma recipe is ready you can serve with naan or tandoori....