Chicken tikka masala
- 500 gm chicken tikka
- 1 Medium onion sized(chopped)
- 1 Tomato puree
- 2 tsp ginger garlic(paste)
- 3 Ponds cardamom,cloves,cinnamon and bay leaves
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tsp cumin and coriander powder
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- Kasuri methi
- Cashew nut(paste)
- Kashmiri red chili powder
- 3 tbsp oil/butter
- salt to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp butter(that is ghee) in deep fry on a medium flame.When the ghee is moderately hot..
- Add whole garam masala like cardamom,cinnamon stick,cloves and bay leaves saute for few seconds..
- A nice aroma is oozing out the indicates garam masala are done..
- Next step add 1 medium onion.Stir and cook till they are nicely golden brown once the onion get brown..
- Add 4 tbsp onion paste cook for 3-4 minutes until the moisture of the onion paste almost dries out..
- Add salt then add ginger and garlic paste and saute it until the raw smell goes off..
- Now add tomato pure.Cook till masalas from a thick paste..
- Its time for adding dry masalas and make sure flame is medium then add 1/4 spoon turmeric powder,cumin powder,chili powder and coriander powder mix very well.see the all masala get dried after that pour 1/2 cup of water.Allow to cook until the dry masalas Incorporated well with other ingredients..
- Now add 2 tbsp cashew paste and stir very well you can see that masala is nicely cooked and looking so good..
- Now add prepared chicken tikka to it.Stir well and add water allow them to cook add kasuri methi and gave generally mix..
- Add cream and simmer for 2 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Chicken Tikka Masala is almost done..
- Now add garam masala powder which is perfect blend the are cardamom,cinnamon and cloves.Chopped coriander leaves and gave a final stir.Now your Chicken Tikka Masala is ready to serve..