- 500 gm mutton
- 4 Petal pudeena
- 1/2 Sp turmeric powder
- 100 gm ghee
- 3 Onion
- 1 Lemon
- 4 Garlic
- 1/4 kg Rice
- 6 Green chili
- 100 gm methi leaf
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 Eggs
- 50 gm Spinach leaf
- 100 gm dry grapes
- Salt to taste
- Clean the mutton well and cut into small pieces then boil it till it becomes nice and keep it aside.
- Clean the rice in water and cook it.After that put spinach leaves in water for some time.
- Grind the spinach leaves and mix with cheese,mutton,salt,turmeric,lemon juice,chilli powder,pieces of mint leaf,and grind well.
- Put 2 eggs to the mixture,Cook the other two eggs and keep it.
- Remove the husk of eggs and make pieces.
- Remove the husk of onion and cut it,hit pudeena leaf then put ghee in a vessel and pudeena and onion to be roasted,put two cups water and heat in mild flame,mix dry grapes with cooked egg.
- Grinned mixture to be used as small balls and make it like vada.
- Put one spoon mixture of grapes and egg in center of the vada and close the vada and again make vada as a ball and put the small ball in water roasted pudeena and onion.
- cook for 20 minutes and keep it aside till all the water is evaporated.
- Here Green Kofta Recipe is ready to serve..