- 250 gm mutton
- 2 Medium onion(paste)
- 2 tbsp ginger and garlic(paste)
- 1 Tomato(paste)
- 1 tsp whole garam masala
- 1 tsp coconut powder
- 3 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 Bay leaf,6 Green cardamom,6 Cloves,Few black pepper,3 Strands of mace,1/8 of nutmeg
- 2 tsp oil
- Coriander leaves
- Take a large bowl,put washed mutton..
- Add onion,ginger-garlic,coriander,chili powder,salt and make mixture of coconut powder,nutmeg,mace and green cardamom and garam masala paste add to the mutton.
- Add tomato paste and leave it for marination at-least 40 min...Because Mutton Curry Dhaba Style Recipe give a taste like restaurant...
- Take cooker and add oil then put all masala and fry it.after this add mutton and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add two glasses of water in small amount adjust water according to your need(If your place where you living and getting hard water that means it take some more time to cook.So you check and adjust water quantity according to that.).Close the lid and cook it for 15-20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes open the lid and cook for 15 minutes on slow flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.Now Mutton Curry Dhaba Style Recipe is ready to serve...