- 3 egg(Hard boiled and cut into halves)
- 3 Potato(Boiled and mashed)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 Fried red chili
- 1 Onion fried(Sliced)
- 1 Egg(Beaten)
- 1 Cup oat flakes
- Salt to taste
- Oil deep frying
- In a mixing bowl add Salt ,garam masala powder,coriander powder,fried red chili,fried onion and mashed potato,Mix them well.Our potato mixture is ready.
- Now take a small portion out of it in your palm and press it flat.
- Take one egg halves in the center and cover with mixture.If it needs little more mixture to cover then add and make a fine ball.
- It should look like an oval shaped "Chop".Keep it aside on a plate or refrigerate for 10 minutes.Repeat this step to make a 6 chops.
- All eggs are ready for deep frying.Beat an egg and keep aside.
- Heat enough oil in a pan.
- Dip each chop in a beaten egg and coat with oat flakes.
- Place chop in the hot oil one by one.
- When one side is done turn other side.Fry them until golden brown.You can also use bread crumb instead of oat flakes for coating the Egg chop.
- Egg Chops are ready.Take it out from the heat and keep them them on paper towel to drain off excess oil.
- Serve with tomato and mustard sauce.